Wednesday, May 14, 2014

SPARKS Picture Perfect Challenge



   This week's challenge over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS blog is Picture Perfect. I really like the color combination of purple and green and immediately thought of this adorable Perpetual Bliss stamp set. I used my new Spectrum Noir markers to color in the jukebox. I like the markers but the only criticism I have is that there is no brush tip on these markers. It is not bad, but takes some getting used to. I am by no means a professional at color with alcohol markers, so you guys may not see this as a problem. I decided to invest in Spectrum Noir because of the price so I am committed to making them work. The outside sentiment is from a Simon Says Stamp set called You. Add in some matching buttons with colorful paper and I think it all came together nicely. You can check out the challenge blog here. Let me know what you think.
Keep Crafting!  
inside of card

 
Jennifer - Post Signature



challeng picture






No comments:

Post a Comment