Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Shaker card


     I have been wanting to use this Paper Smooches set since I got it a few weeks ago. I also have been wanting to make a shaker card, they are all the rage now. Since the challenge theme over at the Paper Smooches blog is Anything Goes, I took the opportunity to create this card.  I must admit, this turned out to be one of my favorite ones! I used Chubby Chums stamp set with the matching die and some American Crafts paper. The sequins for the shaker part are Lawn Fawn's let' s Polka sequin set and some sequins I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I love how this card turned out and I am definately going to make more! If you want to check out the Paper Smooches challenge, you can find it here. Let me know what you think, I love to hear from you!
Keep Crafting!


inside of card


 

No comments:

Post a Comment