Monday, May 12, 2014

Shakers & Sprinkles PTI kit



    This weekend I decided to play! I didn't worry about blog challenges or making cards I specifically needed to give. I ordered the Paper Trey Ink Shakers & Sprinkles Make It Market kit, and it has been calling my name. It comes with three word dies, three die sets for the shaker shapes, stamp set, and a set of test tubes with an assortment of sprinkles & sequins. Not only that but it also comes with double adhesive foam, acetate, and a beautiful pad of decorator paper. This kit is bursting at the seams with so many beautiful things and you just can't beat the value. I had so much fun making these shaker cards.
    It took some practice to get the foam on the card and keep the sprinkles from sticking to the foam. I double the foam on two of the cards because I just didn't think it was thick enough. To solve the problem, I used my embossing buddy to go around the edge of the foam after I stuck it to the acetate. The only downside was having to clean the acetate after using the embossing buddy. Other than that, this kit makes it super easy to make these gorgeous shaker cards. The hardest part was deciding on the paper and design because there are so many to choose from!
    I hope you like them. Let me know what you think, I love to hear from you!
Keep Crafting!
 Jennifer - Post Signature













No comments:

Post a Comment