Saturday, May 17, 2014

Acetate and Embossed






    I am participating  in two challenges with this project. Over at the Little Tangles blog this week for Neat and Tangled, the challenge is using acetate on you project. The other challenge is at A Blog Named Hero, with Your the (Em)Boss!
    I wanted to make a card but didn't want to make another shaker card. So, one card I used acetate for the front of the card and the second I made a window with the acetate. I used one of my favorite stamps from Neat and Tangled to emboss. One with Lagoon Blue embossing powder and the other I used Sparkle embossing powder over navy ink. I dove into and old 12x12 paper pack by Momenta for the decorator paper.
     These turned out better than what I had pictured in my mind when I was thinking about how to make them. The acetate let me decorate the inside just as pretty as the outside. The inside sentiment is from SSS Handwritten Sentiments stamp set. It is Kristina Werner's handwriting and it is one of my favorites! I am very happy with the final results and hope you agree. You can check out ABNH challenge here and Little Tangles here. Let me know what you think.

Keep Crafting!
Jennifer - Post Signature


No comments:

Post a Comment