Thursday, November 10, 2022

Thanksgiving Cards

Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away! My church women's circle needed some cards for members on our prayer list. What better opportunity than to use this super cute mini set from Lawn Fawn and their matching dies to make these cards. I used an older Doodlebug paper pad and it was easy to match up the patterns. 

This is just a sample of the 12 cards.




I colored each pumpkin with my Spectrum Noir TriColor markers. I used the left over strips of paper to create these fun cards.



I used Waffle Flower Arched dies to make the cards above. I was able to make 12 cards inside and out in around 2 hours. Not bad for a Saturday afternoon!

Well, that's it for today. Hope you enjoy! 
Keep Crafting!
Jennifer - Post Signature

2 comments:

  1. Such cute cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards Jennifer!!

    ReplyDelete