Monday, November 7, 2022

I'm ready to start sharing again!

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer S. I am a teacher by day and a crafter all the time. I love to craft all the things! I like to quilt, make stained glass, crochet, but most of all I love papercrafting. I used to have a blog where I would post my creations and cards that I designed. I let it go when my mother took ill with dementia in 2015. My mother passed away in 2020 during the pandemic and I stopped crafting altogether. This past year and a half I have started feeling creative again and created a craft group at my church. Now I am at the point where I want to participate in challenges and I need a blog to be able to share my designs. The two kids of 2kidsmom are grown and out of the house now, but my dog is still here:) I am ready to share again and I hope someone sees these posts and gets inspired. 

Enjoy and keep crafting!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment