Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Pinkfresh Studio Challenge

Hi Crafty Friends! This week I am participating in the Pinkfresh Studios November Challenge. 

This months challenge is all about texture. You can add texture using heat embossing, dry embossing, or add die cuts or pastes. In this challenge you can use just the theme, just the colors, or both. I tried to do both, you will have to let me know how I did.

For these cards I used products I got from the Pinkfresh Studios Fall 2022 Create & Connect Virtual Event. I got the snowflake coverplate, deco frames, and snowflakes from the kit. I also used the Thrill of Hope stamp/die set and the Happy Holidays circle frame stamp/die/stencil set. This set made things super easy to create a beautiful card.


Making 5x7 cards has been my favorite thing to do lately. Especially when I put them on cream cardstock instead of white.

That is all for now, I hope you all have a great week!
Keep Crafting!

Jennifer - Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment