Friday, January 9, 2015

Valentine Card #1



Happy New Year!! This is my first post for 2015. I took a couple of weeks off to enjoy the holidays with my family and to get some much needed rest. I needed to reboot, but I am ready to get creative and get this crafty year started!

I decided to go ahead and get started on some Valentine cards. I have several dies that I bought last year and never got around to using, so I am diving in before Valentine's Day gets away from me.

I got this die from My Favorite Things and used it on some patterned paper left over from my Shakers + Sprinkles kit from Paper Trey Ink. The sequins are from the same kit, but the solid card stock and twine are from my The Stamps of Life card kit. I am really liking The Stamps of Life card stock and will probably be using it more often, at least for card bases. 

This was a pretty easy card, but a good one to help me get back in the swing of things. Let me know what you think.

Keep Crafting!
Jennifer - Post Signature


No comments:

Post a Comment