Wednesday, December 17, 2014

2014 Snowman Soup

 

        I have been busy closing my Etsy shop for the holidays and making gifts for my students. I thought I would check in and share what I have been working on. I made Snowman Soup for all of my students and gave them a snowman mug to make it in.




        I have discovered a wonderful company called The Stamps of Life. They have a stamp & die club and a card kit club which I have joined. The October stamp & die was a snowman and they have an add on Snowman Soup stamp set. My "snowman soup" consisted of 2 packs of hot chocolate, mini marshmallows, a chocolate Santa, and two candy canes. I lucked out to find matching snowman mugs at The Dollar Tree. It all turned out super cute, and I know my students will love them!
Merry Christmas!




Keep Crafting!
Jennifer - Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment