Monday, January 19, 2015

Getting my life together

   

      I haven't been working on creating any card projects lately because I have been busy trying to get my life organized! I decided this year that I would invest in a life planner in order to keep my different worlds a little more in sync with each other. So I got an Erin Condren Life Planner, but wanted to personalize it even more than the way it came. I got the MFT Planner Basics stamps and dies to help, but I quickly realized that the Silhouette was the better way to accomplish it. I am in the process of creating stickers for my planner and it is going much better. I know that in the long run I will be glad both personally and professionally that I invested this time, but boy is it taking time!






















       So maybe my Valentine card series will not be too extensive, but I will get around to posting some of the projects I have completed. They are waiting patiently on my desk! Just wanted to update what I have been doing. Hope you guys have a great week!

Keep Crafting!
Jennifer - Post Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment