Thursday, January 17, 2013

Washi Tape Challenge

      This weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge is using Washi tape. I don't have a wide variety of Washi tapes so I thought I would use what I have to make a Valentine's card. If you can believe it - I got the tape at Target! The stamps are from Paper Tray Ink and WPlus9 and I used the swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder. The little bit of paper is American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray paper pad & I used the large folded banner die cut that I got at Simon Says Stamp. I thought it was a cute little card for someone who might be deep in "Like". Enjoy and Keep Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. This is so full of fun! Love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, love your embossing and washi.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete