Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's a brand new year!



I hope everyone had a happy and restful holiday season. I know I did! I was able to get some card making done so thought I would post with some of my new projects. I am very excited about the year to come and hope my creativity will be able to grow. Please leave comments to let me know what you think . Until next time, Keep Crafting!

Here is a card I made using the Sizzix stamp set and matching die
called Mittens & Snow Globe. The paper is Doodlebug designs.
Isn't he cute!


These guys are from the Paper Smooches set called Snow Dudes.
I just fell in love with them and thought they went perfectly with the
Doodlebug designs paper and bakers twine!

I Love owls! This is another Sizzix and matching die set called -
you guessed it - Owl Always Love You. Isn't he adorable with
the googly eyes?!


No comments:

Post a Comment