Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mom!

       Friday is my wonderful mother's birthday, so I wanted to make her something special. She gave me a set of discontinued(I think) stamps from Stampin Up, so I made her some drink coasters out of ceramic tiles! I used Stazon ink to stamp the flower and a combination of Copic Markers & Sharpies to color them in. Spray on a couple of layers of clear sealer and self adhesive felt on the back, and there you have it. I found a little wooden box at JoAnn's that fit the tiles perfectly and then decorated it with some My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline paper collection. It is the perfect gift that shows her I love her!











By the way, I have another set over on at my Etsy.com shop(minus the box) if anyone is interested. They are only $10! I will take order - hint hint:)
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/TwokidsmomCrafts

Keep Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment