Friday, June 6, 2014

The Alley Way Stamps BIC




  Hello there! Today I have two cards created a little differently from each other, but very much alike. I was inspired by The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge #53 photograph. I love bright colors on a card and I use one of my absolute favorite stamp sets to create these cards - Bacon Bits. I white embossed one and clear embossed using Versafine black ink on the other. I think the white embossed is my favorite but I know some Hero will be happy to send either card when I donate them to Operation Write Home. I chose sequins to decorate one card and the other is finished off with little pearls colored with my Spectrum Noir markers. The colored strips coming off of the fan are actually the bacon strip from the set. I used vellum paper and colored the back with markers. I think they turned out adorable! Check out the challenge here and see what others came up with. Let me know what you think.

Keep Crafting!
Jennifer - Post Signature



No comments:

Post a Comment