Sunday, June 8, 2014

Embossing Challenge




        I have two cards that I created using Lawn Fawn's Happy Trails stamp set and LOTS of embossing. The first card I used a SSS big dot stencil to color in the blue circles then went over them with translucent embossing paste. I used that for the sky and the ground is from the Let's Polka 6x6 paper pad. I embossed all of the images and colored them using colored pencils and Gamsol. The second card I used the SSS falling stars stencil but created the rest in the same way. The sentiment is from Close To My Heart Camper Crazy, but I thought it fit perfectly. Both cards are finished off with Lawn Fawn sequins, the perfect finishing touch!
Both cards are being entered in this week's Lawnscaping Challenge. Let me know what you think.

Keep Crafting!
Jennifer - Post Signature





No comments:

Post a Comment