Sunday, August 31, 2014

Mini card set



     Hi everyone! I have been in a creative slump lately. So I went in my craft room and forced myself to make some cards - no matter how they turned out! I did that, and I have to admit that it is not my best stuff. But sometimes you have to push through that barrier when it comes. I'm still working on it. Anyway, I decided to make some mini cards to give my students throughout the year to let them know when they are doing a good job. I used the Lunch Box Notes stamp set and matching dies from Simon Says Stamp, I used Stampin Up and Simon Says Stamp ink, and Stampin Up colored cardstock. I think my students will like them even if they are not my favorite. At least they will know they were made out of love! Let me know what you think.

Keep Crafting!
Jennifer - Post Signature




No comments:

Post a Comment