Sunday, April 27, 2014

PTI Water Color Splats

                

    I tried something new this week for a challenge over at Paper Trey Ink blog. For the Make Monday challenge Nicole Heady showed how to create "water splats" over paper that has been sponged with ink. I used three Stampin Up colors for my technique. Then I decided to step it up a notch by using PTI's tiny triangles cover die and was able to make two cards. They are not exactly my favorites, but it was fun to step out of my comfort zone. The sentiments are die cuts from the Silhouette store that I cut out with my Cameo. After I finished the technique I wanted to use the matching stamp set with the die, so I created the card below. You can visit Nicole's blog and her challenge here. Let me know what you think!
Keep Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment